WHICH ONE DO I CHOOSE?
Know Which Ad Blocker Suits Your Needs!
There are desktop, web extensions for Firefox and Chrome and mobile versions for Android and iOS for users who prefer to stick with different versions.
Have a look at these top ad blockers and take your pick:
Comodo AdBlocker DesktopDownload the installer from Comodo
- The advantages are:
- ✓ Comodo Ad Blocker Desktop blocks ads on all popular web browsers.
- ✓ Better performance (less CPU, less memory) when compared to browser extensions.
- ✓ Ads can be blocked for any custom application (Skype adds are blocked by default).
- ✓ Comodo Ad Blocker Desktop allows to be improved by adding custom filters.
Comodo AdBlocker (based on AdBlockPlus) for Google Chrome Comodo Dragon/ChromodoAdd to Chrome
Comodo AdBlocker (based on UBlock) for Google Chrome Comodo Dragon/ChromodoAdd to Chrome
Comodo Ad Blocker
Safe, Fast, Free!
Experience smoother surfing on all iOS devices with this powerful app.
Comodo Ad Blocker is free and easy to use - block ads and white list sites faster than regular ad-block apps.
When you install Comodo Ad Blocker, you can:
- Cut your web data usage on both Wi-Fi and Cellular by 50%
- Manage your White List Browse on a clean screen and an ad-free web.
- Protect your online privacy as it doesn't track